We will ever find our soulmate if we continue to want more

If you love two people, you don't love either one enough

Don't say you love me unless you really mean it, because I might do something crazy like believe it!.

==
You can travel the world
But you can't run away
From the person you are in your heart
You can be who you want to be

Cause now I know
Is not so far to were I go
There's not this spot since this I feel
I need to just be
Just be...
I was lost And I'm still lost
But I feel so much better
JUST BE...
==
Don’t expect life to be fair
==
Give people a second chance, but not a third
==

Lost for Words

Won't say I love you
Won't say I care
It's what I do,
That's really matter

It's things that you don't say
Which speaks louder than ever
Even when we far away
We've never been closer
- Natalie Rogers –
==

Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile,
and finds in your presence that life is worth while.
So when you are lonely, remember it's true
Somebody somewhere is thinking of you.
- K. Blackburn –
* but i dont believe this one
==
The only place where dreams are impossible is in your own mind.
- Emalie –

== those things i never believe but some of us will believed ==

Love is the best medicine, and there is more than enough To go around once you open your heart.

Love the heart that hurts you, but never hurt the heart that loves you.

Fear less, hope more, eat less, chew more, whine less, breathe more, Talk less good for u. LOVE MORE and all good things will be yours

When two people love each other, they don't look at each other, they look in the same direction. Believe it or not.

We are, each of us angels with only one wing; and we can only fly by embracing one another. You want to become angel? Come I will give my wing.

Love is like a roller coaster. Once you have completed the ride, you want to go again. We will love for rest of our life

Love bears all things, Love believes all things, Love hopes all things, and most precious of all, Love endures all things.

If death is the only way we will part then let me die with you because I can’t live without you. BUT I cannot die because my heart is with you

If 'I love you' is only three words, why is it worth a million? Because you know Love will do miracles

How lucky I am to have known someone who was so hard to say goodbye to.

If you live to be 100 yrs, I want to live to be 100 yrs minus one day, so I never have to live without you. I Cant live with out you..

I knew I would look back on my tears and laugh, but I never thought . I would look back on my laughs and cry.

Everyone hears what you say. I listen to what you say. Best Lover listen to what you don't say.

A memory lasts forever, Never does it die. True Lovers stay together And never said goodbye.

A road to a your house is never long for me. Because you are in my heart house.

I'm not the same since i met u, the days turned longer the nights turned colder and u will always have a special place in my heart

love is when u don't want to go to sleep because reality is better than a dream. I will not sleep do day. Waiting for you

Last night I looked up at the stars, And matched each one with a reason why I love you. Till I can’t matched

When I saw u afraid 2 meet you,
When I met u, afraid 2 like you,
When I liked you afraid 2 love you,
But now that I LOVE U .
I am afraid 2 lose you.

If I would be a tear in your eye I will roll down on your cheek and die on your lip and if you would be a tear in my eye I will never cry by a fear of losing you

Love makes life so confusing and difficult but without love would you want to live?. With out you I can’t breath also. Because my heart is with you

If you love me like you told me please be careful with my heart
==